Saturday, October 30, 2010

If it's November it Must be NaNoWriMo

A Novel in 30 Days. Don't Make Me Laugh

A first for this frustrated freelancer. I committed myself to write a rough draft of a fiction novel in November. That's right. A whole novel in 30 days.


I started writing pieces of fiction as a child and continued until I started working as a freelance writer full time. The, fiction fell to the wayside as I struggled to pay my bills with non fiction articles for print and online. 


For several years I wanted to participate in National Novel Writing Month, the always found excuses. The bills had to be paid, how can a person write a novel in 30 days, I didn't know what I would write about.


Getting everything ready for NaNoWriMo
Whoops.....Read more Here




All written content ©2010 Patrice Campbell unless otherwise noted.

3 comments:

Theresa Leschmann said...

You'll do a great job, especially if your natural wit comes through.

tanzi42 said...

you can do it Pat! just write it will come, just like you tell me.

Suz Alicie said...

Yep, we all probably need to be committed, but we CAN do this. Lots of junk food and good friends, we'll sail through this challenge.