Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Writing Site Forums

Forums on writing sites can he wonderfully enlightening or nightmarishly dismal tunnels of hopelessness. When a new writer is accepted at a site, they often spend a lot of time reading the articles already posted on the site to get the feel of it, and then venture into the writers forum.
This is where a lot of writers hang out. 
The Site Forum
As a freelance writer who writes for many content sites, I often go to the forums in search of answers to site specific questions. More and more, I escape without answers and with lower moral.

When did it get to be this way? When I first started freelance writing online, I was lucky enough to write for a site with a community of wonderful writers who shared their experiences and tips. I still follow these people who I consider mentors, and promote their work whenever I can.

As I've spread my wings and branched out, I've been dismayed at how much the forums have changed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hack again?!